Thursday, December 8, 2011

Do you LOVE your job?

I love my job. Honestly... I do! It's so exciting to be able to work with so many diverse clients, some are well established, some are newer businesses looking to do BIG things. As a graphic designer I get to meet many people and not only learn about their businesses but get to know them on a personal level. It's exciting and rewarding when a customer sees the end result and is thrilled with it! Sure there's times when my designs are critiqued, (I can take it!) BUT, it's even more rewarding to go back and present a revised design that the client loves.

One of our newest clients is Grosche, another business that's located in the Hespeler Furniture Building. Helmi designs, manufactures and distributes "kuchenware": teapots, french presses, and all things to do with hot beverages. To get to work with another creative mind, who understands the importance of professional photography (courtesy of BlueCow Photography) really makes my job so easy! Then to translate the look from a catalogue, to door graphics, and even to the interior design of his office is so cool... It's like a snowball effect. Or, in graphic design terms "BRANDING"!

If you've got a few minutes, check out Groshce.ca for some beautiful glassware. It certainly is art at work!

Cheers!
Izabella



No comments:

Post a Comment